If you don’t train intensely, you can’t reach your potential. If you do train intensely, you devastate your immunity! Because intense training suppresses immunity.
But no worries! I have you covered.. you can improve your immunity simply with specific nutrients. Below are my best recommendations to stimulate and boost your immunity!
* BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDS
* VITAMIN E (100 IU per day)
* VITAMIN C (3000 mg daily)
* SELENIUM (trace amounts)
* BETA-CAROTENE (20000 IU daily)
* ZINC (50 mcg daily)
* COENZYME Q10
* GLUTAMINE (10 grams 3x daily- before and after workouts and before bed)
A few other things you can do to help boost your immunity are to be sure you are getting enough sleep and water, aim to keep your intense training from 50-70 min. Remember your mindset is also a factor when it comes to immunity. Stay positive and happy and don’t stress!